Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My first story...2005


John lived a normal everyday day life with his mother and father. His father was always traveling for business reasons, which left him and his mother alone. It was common for John that when he left in the morning for school his dad was home, but when he got home he would be gone. His mother was 44 years old, but had the body of a 24 year old. John’s high school friends would often come over to try peak at his mother when she was naked.
One day John had a half day of school and would be home by noon. His dad was in Japan for a week, so he knew his mother would be alone. When he got home he quietly walked in to surprise his mother. As he walked through the house he could hear water running in the kitchen. He looked around the corner to see if his mom was in the kitchen. He was in shock from what he saw; his mother was washing dishes completely naked. In his state of shock he accidentally dropped his keys on the floor.
His mother turned around in fear, and quickly tried to cover herself with a hand towel and her gloves. When she realized that it was her son she was not as scared any more. She calmly walked over to the pantry and put on an apron. She asked John “Why are you home so early?”
He answered, “I only had a half day of school today, and why are you naked?”
Her response was, “I just do it around the house when no one is here, it is very relaxing, you should try it while your father is gone, we could have some fun while doing it.” As she had a little smile on her face.
He asked, “What kind of fun?”
She said, “Good clean fun. What is my son afraid being naked in front of his mommy? You know I raised you and I have seen you naked before, so just don’t think about it and do it.
“Ok, just don’t make a big deal about it.” He said.
So he went to his room to get naked as his mom continued to do the house hold chores. As he was taking of his clothes he knew his friends would kill to be in this same situation. As he took off his boxers he realized that his cock was rock hard. He knew that if he went down stairs like that his mother would be disgusted by it. He quickly went to the bathroom to “relieve” himself.
As he came down stairs he could here his mom talking to herself while cleaning the table. He decided to make a quick dash to the family room to watch TV. His plan failed as his mother saw him run through the hallway. She asked him, “Can you help me put some groceries on the top selves?”
He slowly walked into the kitchen where his mom’s jaw dropped at what she saw. John had a 6” cock that hung down. Behind his cock were his balls, which hung almost as low as his cock. She said. “Boy, a lot has changed down there from when I last saw it.”
John’s face quickly turned red, and his cock started to get a little hard. He did not say a word as he walked over to the step stool. The step stool had 4 steps to it, and John went up all 4 steps. His mother stood in front of it handing stuff up, and right in front of her face was her son’s package. He noticed it to and started to get hard. His mother said, “This is a lot better with another person here to help me.” As she talked she intentionally blew on his growing penis.
Ironically the last thing to go up was a 4 foot long sausage. As she handed it up, the end swung back and hit John lightly in his balls. He let out a little groan, and walked off the ladder. He quickly went over to a chair to sit down and recover from the light blow to his balls. His mother came over and asked, “What was wrong?”
Some what out of breath, he answered, “The sausage hit me in the balls.”
She assumed that all boys had been hit in the balls, so she said, “That was a soft hit to your balls, nothing like the first time you were hit, right?”
He answered, “Well this is the first time.”
“You have never been hit in the balls before?” She quickly asked.
Embarrassed, he said, “Yes. I have often wondered what it would be like to be hit in the balls, because I see it happen on TV all the time.”
His mother quickly put a and b together, and asked, “Would you like me to bust your balls for you?”
A hesitated, “I don’t know.” came from John.
His mother responded, “Well I am your mother, and I will not go so far as some one else might go, so why dot you give it a shot?”
“Ok, but softly” was the answer he gave.
After about a half hour John was ready for his ball busting session with his mom. They both went into the family room to discuss how it was to be done. His mother asked, “How do you want me to bust your balls, kicking, kneeing, punching, slapping, or what?”
“Well, I would was hoping that you would kick them.” Responded John.
She quickly answered, “Ok. Now stand up and spread your legs for me.”
He stood up and spread his legs about half way, letting his low hanging balls dangle freely in the air. She came up to him and kicked open his legs more exposing more of his precious balls. She told him to jump up and down because she wanted to see his balls bounce up and down.
She then took a few steps back and took a practice swing into the free air about 6” from his dangling balls. She then proposed this bet to him, “When I kick you in your balls, if you fall down, I own your balls to do with what I want while your father is gone. However, if you stay standing I will stay completely naked around the house, even when your friends are over.”
He thought it over while watching his mother’s foot swing back and forth inches from his dangling jewels. He finally gave his answer, “Ok.”
She then stepped back and planted her left foot in to the carpet, and swung her right foot as hard as she could into her son’s defenseless balls. He let out a screech that she thought would bring all the dogs to the house. He tried to stay standing, but his knees began to buckle, and he was soon on the floor holding his poor battered balls. She stood above him with her hands on her hips and said, “Ok, we know who won that bet.”
He could only respond with a long groan while holding his balls and looking up at his mother standing above him.
John’s mom was so excited; she had the whole week ahead to do whatever she wanted to his balls. She quickly went to the computer to do research on ball busting methods and techniques. She came across the eunuch archive among others, and saved them all in her favorites folder under the name ball busting fun.

Chapter 2


Well now that my mom owned my balls to do with what she pleases, my balls were to be accessible all the time.  Every morning I awoke with a quick slap to my balls from the back of her hand.  She always insisted that I take a long hot shower everyday so my balls would hang lower.  Well today was no different, as soon as I got out of the shower she was there.  She gave me the choice of a kick, 2 knees, or 4 punches to my defenseless balls.  This is always a tough choice for me and her balls.  I decided to take the 2 knees.

She looked at me and smiled.  I opened my legs so she could knee my balls.  I stood in front of my mom when WHAM, she kneed my balls.  I fell against the wall.  Then with out warning she kneed me again, and because my balls were so low they were smashed up against the wall behind me.  I fell to the ground hold my brutalized balls.  The only perk about today was that it was a school day and my balls get a chance to recover.

As I made my way downstairs to the kitchen my mom told me to bring her high heel shoes.  I was confused of what she had planned because I had to be at school in an hour.  I cringed as I grabbed her high heels.  I walked downstairs and gave my mom her high heels as she lightly slapped my balls.  I let out a short cry in pain as she did that.  She laughed and said that my balls still must be tender from the morning.  I went over to my chair and sat down.  She walked over to me and gave me my breakfast, the same as it has been scrambled eggs.

As I ate I noticed the time and realized that I was running late.  I got my books and headed off to the door.  My mom stopped me and asked where I was going.  I stood there confused.  She said that I no longer go to my old school but that I will now be home schooled.  I just stood there in shock.  She asked me if I was happy to be spending more time with her.  All I could do was mumble a yes.

She took me into the family room where she had set up a class room.  I sat down in the chair as she walked to the board.  She had already written out a schedule for me.

9:00am – 10:00am: History
10:00am – 11:00am: English
Noon – 12:30pm: Lunch
12:30pm – 1:30pm: Math
1:30pm – 2:30pm: Science

I was still confused as what was going on, but I was quickly punished for not paying attention by having a parachute attached to my balls.  She told me that today’s punishments for mistakes will be 1 pound weight added to my parachute.  We quickly got started in history, my worst subject.  We were talking about the Amazon women and how they were an all women society.  After a lecture she gave me a 10 question quiz, I only got 4 correct, so 6 pounds were added to my balls.  At first it was not that bad but then I realized that I had to where this for the rest of the day.

In English class she talked about how to properly correct grammar and common mistakes.  Once again she gave me a quiz at the end of the class.  Thankfully I am good at English, and only got one wrong answer.  So another pound was added to my balls.  During lunch I was not allowed to take off the weight from my balls.  My mom would often try to hit the weight to keep it tugging on my balls.

After lunch my balls were really starting to hurt, I was having trouble paying attention to my mom.  During my math class I was unable to follower her because of the pain in my balls.  At the end of the class she gave a me another quiz, I thought to my self well it is only 10 questions I will probably get at least half right.  When I got the paper it was 20 questions long, I knew then that she had set me up so that I would be in pain and not able to concentrate.  Well I only got 11 correct so another 9 pounds were added to my balls, making the total, 16 pounds.

I was crying in pain during the science class, all I could remember was my mom hitting the weights to get my attention.  After it all she gave me another quiz, this one with only 10 questions, I got 6 correct, so 4 more pounds were added.  I stood there with 20 pounds attached to my balls as she said class dismissed.  I was relieved, I thought to my self, finally the weight will be taken off.

She came over to me and released the weight from my balls which were now hanging about an inch and half lower.  She told me to go to the bathroom to clean up.  When I was in the bathroom I was amazed that my balls were still hanging that low.  When I came out of the bathroom, my mom was waiting at the door for me and asked how they were hanging after along day of school. I said ok, but she needed to check for her self.  She grabbed my balls and began to roll them around in the palm of her hand.

After she gave the all ok, she told me that it was time for the normal ball busting session to begin.  I knew that may balls were going to be sore for a long time.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog Farmboy! Welcome to the club! Looking forward to reading more of your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's alright, we'll just call it saving the best for last . . .

    LOL! NO, I don't mean that seriously AT ALL!!!!

    I'm always glad to see another gladiator entering the ring - as it were. This story writing can be rather difficult and tedious at times, but it's always nice to have comrades-in-arms who share in the slaughter - Er, creative process, that is ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your storys. I to read more or them.

    ReplyDelete